Sunday, June 20, 2010

DAD: Such a small name for such an important job...



My grandfather (mom's dad) James and his dog Stubby

















My Great Grandaddy Flowers (my mom's granddad) and his dad, my Great Great Grandaddy.








my dad and mom at their wedding shower








my favorite pic of me and my dad in florida
















my lovely parents today
















my grandfather(dad's dad) and his wife Ann











Not to get to sentimental but John and I feel truly blessed to have such strong and supportive fathers, grandfathers and great grand fathers. We want to take this post to honor them and let them know they have always been our heros. Unfortuntely we only have pics from my (kari's) side. But that doesn't mean we love the hamras any less.
Love you guys - Happy Father's Day!
j+k

No comments:

Post a Comment