Thursday, March 17, 2011

Book Wormin' It

I just finished another book by Little Bee Author Chris Cleave called "Incendiary". It is not like anything I have ever read, I would definitely recommend it. It grabs you right off the bat with the female narrator writing a letter to Osama Bin Laden. I just descovered this was made into a movie in 2008, looks like I will have to rent it. 
Currently I am reading two books because I couldn't wait to read either one.

The first one is Water For Elephants by by Sara Gruen. This is also being made into a movie and looks particularily amazing with Zac Efron and Reese Witherspoon. Check out the trailer, the film style alone made me immediately hooked. So far, 40 pages in, I love the book.


The other book I am reading is The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. It was a recommendation from a friend who know my love of dogs. Warning, I am not a cryer but within the first 10 pages I was holdig back the tears...but in a good way. If you also  love man's best friend I highly recommend this. The best part is it is narrated by a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment