Monday, July 2, 2012

Rachel's 18th Birthday LAKE celebration


I am still in shock that my little sister turned 18 last week, so blogging about her birthday celebration at the lake this weekend seems so unreal. I feel like I was just changing her diapers and now she is changing my son’s. It’s just so surreal. Anyway...we spent the weekend at Table Rock to help her celebrate. We spent the night at Eagles Nest Condo and then Sunday my awesome sister and brother-in-law were kind enough to take us out on their boat for the whole day. We barbequed, swam and soaked up the sun (We all have sunburns to prove it, except Sawyer who I drenched in sunscreen). Sawyer got to float around in the water and took a nice long nap in the shade. Thanks Cindy & Rob for letting us tag along and use your boat, we had a blast!

My Adorable Parents
The view from our condo
Our little lake dude

Dad grilling burgers while Captain Sleepy Head takes a cat nap
The Birthday Girl and me
Sawyer enjoying the lake with Aunt Cindy and Daddy
Sawyer with his Aunts and Kaylee
We need this floaty for the pool, so fun! 
j+k

No comments:

Post a Comment