Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Presidential Election 2012


Whether you are happy or sad about the results of yesterday's election, I think it is still worth blogging about because it is another part of our history. Last night, Barack Obama was selected as the 44th President of the United States with his second term. We started watching the results at my parents house and then after we tucked Sawyer in for the night, John and I stayed up and watched the final results come in. I have to say, elections can really bring out some people's worst! Facebook was crawling with negativity and hurtful statuses. I choose to keep my political views to myself and I wish some people would at least try to do the same. Especially if it is just down right ignorant and crude. I am happy the election is over so I don't have to read one more angry political statement (or for at least for 4 years).





The cliche "I Voted" shot
Sawyer was busy playing on Daddy to watch
Biting Daddy's eye

No comments:

Post a Comment