Wednesday, November 28, 2012

We've been bit by the Christmas Bug a.k.a Trina!

So most people this is no big deal and would wonder why I am actually dedicating a blog post to it but for those of you that know us well, you know we have never decorated for Christmas (or any holiday for that matter). We tend to travel on holidays and never saw the point. I have a friend, Trina, who could be called Mrs. Christmas because of her love...I'm sorry, her obsession with Christmas. She has inspired us to decorate this year since it is Sawyer's First Christmas.  Her mom even said she was going to buy us a tree because it was so sad we didn't decorate. We took the hint! I went out and bought a tree and some starter ornaments to go along with some of the ornaments we have been gifted over the years (they always just sat in a box). We already had stockings for John, my dog Faith and me and will need to go get one for Sawyer. We also need to find a tree skirt, I plan to look this weekend.
So thank you Mrs. Christmas for making our house so festive!

actually reading instructions
a few ornaments to start

Just need to add Mr. Sawyer's stocking

Yay, we have a tree!!!

1 comment: