Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Water boy

As I have posted before, Sawyer is a natural in the water. See past posts: here and here
He is obssesed with bath time and the pool!
We were playing a little game with him the other night where John would stick his whole head under and say "Sawyer, can you put your face in?" and he would act like he was going too but then out of the blue he actually went all the way under and came up giggling like crazy. We continued to play this game for a good 10 minutes. John was soaked and Sawyer didn't want to stop. I think it is safe to say he is ready for the summer and pool days at Grandma & Grandpa's.
Here's the video:

5 comments:

  1. YEA!!! I loved this video!!! Can't wait for pool days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS! such a cute giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He makes me smile. No matter what my day is like, he always makes it better.

    ReplyDelete