Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Weekend in Pictures: Labor Day 2013

This Labor Day was all about visiting with family. My cousin Angie was visiting St. Louis with her new baby Elijah (3 1/2 months old) and my other cousin Tom who lives in St. Louis also has a new baby girl Emily (3 months old). It was a great excuse to go visit. My mom, Sawyer and I made the trip on Saturday and got to see most of the family including my grandparents and Aunt Ruth & Uncle Steve who traveled from Chicago. Elijah & Emily are adorable and Sawyer actually let me hold them! Sawyer loved seeing his 3rd cousin Chase who is just about 7 months older than him. They stayed up way too late Saturday night jumping off the couch, playing piano and throwing wiffle balls in my Aunt Debbie's basement. Sunday we got up early to head back to Springfield because my other cousins from my dad's side (Meghan and Erin) and Aunt Julie and Uncle Scott came to visit. It was a brief visit but it was nice to get to see them. Sawyer was obsessed with Scott (probably because he looks like my dad) and was saying his name non-stop. We didn't get any pictures together unfortunately :(
John had to go back to work Monday but Sawyer and I went to the pool and hung out at Grandma & Grandpa's. He was able to meet us for a swim after. 
Elijah with his Grandma - My Aunt Debbie
Emily with my Aunt Ruth
Grandma's with their boys!
New Grandpa with Emily - My Uncle Mike
Yes I put his hair in a pony tail, sorry!
Aunt Ruthie!
Sawyer's cousin Chase
Chase taking a picture of Sawyer, his finger is totally over the lens
Chase is playing so fast, he is a blur!
Buddies

I couldn't get a good pic but this was hilarious!
getting sleepy
Back in Springfield, swimming with Grandpa
hugs for daddy, he missed him!
So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment