Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Welcome to the World Miss Elliot

Happy Birthday Elliot!
The wait is over, Miss Elliot Ann Johnson was born last Wednesday Oct. 30 at 10:31 pm weighing a dainty (from my experience) 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 19.5 inches long. Everything about her is perfect too, she came out healthy and sweet. If I could love a child as much as I do my own it would be her (as you can see from my abundance of pics). Seeing your best friends welcome their little one into the world is so amazing, you can see the pure joy + unadulterated love in their eyes and know that nothing will ever be the same. But in the best way ever. 

Megan, did an amazing job after a long day being induced. She was a rock-star after laboring for more than 11 hours and pushing for almost 2 hours.

Tim + Megan, we are so happy for you and can't wait to see you grow as parents and as a family of 3. We are really looking forward to lots of memories, trips, parties and fun together.
Love you guys!

Read Megan's first post as a Mommy here: http://johnsonblurb.blogspot.com/2013/11/elliot-ann-johnson-best-thing-that-ever.html

Our last walk together before Elliot
The night before Megan's Induction
Morning text when she was all set up to go
Proud Poppa waiting for his daughter to arrive
Grandpa Ron getting antsy
Team Elliot!

While we waited we started a Poll, I won Time, Chris won Weight 
Megan + Tim's family
Megan's Brother and sister-in-law, Trina, me and John
Excited Cousin Rylan
And Easton
This picture in the hallway looked like Megan...very strange
We listened the whole time (SORRY MEGAN)
Going to Extreme Measures
First sign of Elliot!!
Here she is, so cute!
Proud Grandma Nancy
Meeting her family
Auntie Trina!!!

Look at that face!
I'm in love!
Not a fan of the sink bath

This just melts my heart!
Learning to swaddle
Proud Dad Tim
Got to come back on my lunch Thursday for another visit
My Bestie is a MOM!! 
She looks amazing after all that hard work!

Auntie Ashley with Elliot in her Halloween outfit
Halloween night we brought Sawyer up to meet his new Bestie
John finally gets to meet her too
Going in for the kiss

just playing at the hospital

My first E-Gram from Megan on Friday
heading home
Finally home with her amazing Mom + Dad


What a beautiful Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment