Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter 2014

We mixed it up this Easter and celebrated over the entire weekend with both sides of the family. It was so wonderful to get to be with family.
Saturday, we did an Easter Egg hunt at my parents, followed by dinner at Nakato's. Sunday, we did our traditional breakfast at Gailey's, Sunday School and church and then headed to Cindy & Rob's for lunch and another Easter Egg hunt. This year, Sawyer was the perfect age for Easter Eggs hunts. He couldn't get enough of it! He has a new obsession with bubbles too! He would eat the treats inside as he found them...at one point I looked at him and he ha so many marshmallows in his mouth he looked like a chipmunk. My parents went to St. Louis sunday for a mass in my Grandmother Marilyn's honor at her church and there were also Easter Lily's at our church for her! 
Let's start this!





Learned to use chopsticks! And he is good at it.
BUBBLES AT MAWMAW & GRANDPA'S AFTER DINNER


Sunday morning harp session with Drew at Gailey's
Sunday School 
For Grandma (please pardon my terrible nails)
So handsome in his Easter apparel
My boy!
Ready for hunt #2
Kaiden's first Easter Egg Hunt
Add caption

bubbles!


Helping Kaiden get up the hill
Cindy and me enjoying the baskets




Easter Basket from Aunt Julie & Uncle Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment