Friday, May 15, 2015

Weekend in Pictures: Mother's Day

I had another wonderful Mother's Day thanks to my fabulous boys and family. Saturday was the Victim Center Mother Daughter brunch I help organize as a Board Member. My mother, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and John's Aunt and cousin all attended. We had a wonderful time and it was great to have them there supporting me and the Victim Center.

After the brunch, John's family came to our house for a BBQ to celebrate Mother's Day and Derrick's birthday.

Sunday my boys surprised me with a hand-painted card and new Toms. We enjoyed our usual tradition of breakfast at Gailey's and then played at the park. That night we celebrated with a BBQ at my parent's house.



Grandma snuggles are the best

Happy Birthday Derrick!
Uncle Rob & Cousin Kaiden
Kisses for the birthday boy

Grandpa tickles!
Cheese with Aunt Cindy
All the boys with their mommas
Sawyer snuggling with his baby brother
Baseball fun at the park
Look at that form!
Sawyer made Grandma cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment