Thursday, March 31, 2016

Why I love what I do: Part 3

Getting the opportunity to travel with work is one of the things I love most about my position at O'Reilly. Any opportunity I get to get out in the field and meet some of the hard working team members, I take it. My boss Julie and I were in the Scottsdale area last week for a convention and were able to do some store visits (we missed you Tracie!!). We decided we would visit stores in an area off the beaten path, that doesn't get a lot of Corporate visitors. They all seemed happy and honestly surprised to see us come in.

We mapped our route through Sedona, Cottonwood, Jerome, and Prescott....and the scenic views were the icing on the cake.

I have really never seen anything as beautiful as the Red Rocks/Sedona area. I knew it was pretty but was blown away when I saw the landscapes, mountains, and skylines in person.

Thankfully I had the camera on me so I snapped some pics. I can't wait to plan a trip back with the family so we can spend more time there.

Here are some of the scenic shots I took during our trip. To see them all, visit my share site here: https://karitravels.shutterfly.com/4668













Some more pictures from our trip...but these are from my iPhone :)
The conference was held at the Westin Kierland Scottsdale...but we stayed elsewhere :)



Finally trying Shake Shack, so good!
Visiting the Chapel of the Holy Cross built into the buttes of Sedona 

selfie to send my boys


Red Rocks State Park red dirt
Jerome, AZ is CRAZY driving, look it up and you will see why.
lunch stop up in the mountains
The haunted Jerome Grand Hotel 
After the work is done, enjoyed some Royals vs. Dodgers Spring Training in Surprise, AZ





No comments:

Post a Comment