Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So...how'd he do it?





































John's a trooper!

Here's the scoop:
Original Proposal Plan
Pop the question with my parents at dinner at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant at the Paris Hotel Las Vegas April 8, 2010.

Curveball
8 hour flight delay out of springfield to Vegas = missed dinner reservation (Of course I am unaware of the whole original plan)

Change of plan
John and I headed to Branson for shopping & dinner (a usual for us) but he surprised me with a room at the Hilton Hotel. We had dinner at Texas Land & Cattle on the Landing and after we decided to watch the water & fountain show on the boardwalk. He didn't even make it 4 steps before he grabbed my hand turned me around and he was on one knee. Tears and a big "yes" followed. We spent the rest of the evening on our phones sharing our news and were able to meet up with my sister Amie and her husband Brian at Ernie Biggs Piano Bar to celebrate. John's mom & step dad met us the next morning for a yummy breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment