Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Introducing....our new Antique Buffet

As some of you know my antiquing outings lately have been centered around one major thing....a Buffet/Hutch. We inherited some vintage china and glassware and have had no wear to store/show it off. John has also been dreaming of a bar area. All new pieces like this are extremely pricing and not in the look we want, we love personality in our furnishings. After 2 months of searching I found it...a vintage kitchen cabinet in gorgeous mahogany with an open up bar area. I found this gem from a local antique shop, I was even able to talk them down from their asking price. The details are just divine!


1 comment:

  1. It really is perfect! I can't wait to see it in person and perhaps get some beverages from the new hutch. How does that sound, Ms. Kari? Lura? Megan? Jammi?????

    ReplyDelete