Wednesday, March 30, 2011

i do DIY's

This is a little late, I know, but one of my favorite parts of our big day was the prep work. My MOH and I spent many a monday creating bits and pieces of what would be our dream wedding. Here are some pics from our DIYin and once again I love ya MOH for all your help!
This was my surprise to my bridesmaids, DIY personalize hand painted doily canvas bags

We purchased $1 men's shirts from a thrift store and made rosettes & bow ties for all the guests to wear.
The finished take-homes

We created props for our DIY photobooth

Of course we had to test them out
We spray painted foam board cutouts with chalk board paint

folded paper fans made out of scrapbook paper...also some fun mustaches we ended up putting on sticks.

Setting up the photo booth


Another take-home, design via megan, sayings via mom

No comments:

Post a Comment