Monday, September 12, 2011

Birthday Weekend



This past weekend was my 29th birthday. It was sort of bittersweet being my last 20s birthday as well as my last without a little one. Friday, Megan and Trina helped me celebrate with a pedicure, dinner at Kremer's and a movie. Saturday I spent the afternoon thrifting with my mom and we grabbed an amazing lunch with Rachel at The Aviary Creperie. Saturday night John planned a dinner at Flo with a few of our close friends. We finished the weekend Sunday with lunch with my in-laws and brownies/ice cream at my parents. Thanks everyone for helping me celebrate!


Hamlet even got a couple present. Pillow Pet from Trina and Bib from Megan

Nutella and Sugar & Spice Crepes, AMAZING!

Thanks Megan for the belly laugh, literary!

Megan and me at FLO for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment