Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Old Man's well...Old.



John, you can no longer make fun of me for being old because Guess What? Now you’re 30, ha!  And what better way to wish you a Happy Day ‘O Birth than pictures of your cute self through out your many wonderful years. I thank the Lord everyday for introducing us and letting us fall in love, tie the knot and create our special little creature we call Soy Boy.

Cheers to the honorable man you are, the self-less father you’ve become and the remarkable (and adorable) hubby I couldn’t live without. Happy Birthday babe!
John was born. Oct. 6, 1982
Gotta love those baby rolls
John with his momma
What up Ladies!
I can totally see Sawyer in this pic!
John with his grandpa

Love the outfit!
Classic Bathtub shot
And toilet shot...I can't look at this without laughing!

Happy 4th Birthday Johnny (what the cake says) If you can tell the party is at Wendy's

John with his Uncle Mike
John and his partner in crime. Tortola , BVIs August 2010
Our favorite vacay together. Tortola BVIs 2010
Our engagement photos. Fall 2010
Always makes me laugh

Our besties at Mizzou Homecoming 2010
My handsome Groom. 1.22.11
John and his best men on our wedding day
Strolling the beaches of Cabo on our honeymoon May 2011 
Fancy! 
Excited to dress the little guy
Proud Poppa. Feb, 17,  2012
So sweet!
Sawyer loves his daddy!
Best Daddy Award!
30th Birthday celebration in Vegas - August 2012 
The moves I fell in love with.
Still looking good for an old man
John and Champ

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog Kari! John has been part of our lives now for almost half of his and we love him like a son! We're so happy God brought the two of you together. We wish him God's richest blessings today and in the year ahead. Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of that, what a neat thought! Me too! He has really been a blessing to our family in so many ways. Thanks Mom!

      Delete