Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Trip

I've missed the days of heading to the Pumpkin Patch, browsing through the fields for that perfect pumpkin. I have to admit when we found out we were having a little one I kept thinking about our future trips to the Pumpkin Patch. John, My parents and me decided to take Sawyer to Campbell's Maze Daze in Clever last weekend for his first experience. I was a little saddened you don't actually go out and pick your pumpkin like I remembered but they still had a lot to do. They offered hayrides, a corn maze, horse rides, pumpkin painting, train rides and animals. He still really enjoyed it but I think next year will be even better since he will be able to do more. We still picked out a couple pumpkins, they just were already picked and under a tent, oh well!


Loves to be outside!

Corn Maze

loves to dance 
I want this one!


resourceful way of carrying all three
Painting our pumpkin
Okay so maybe I helped a little
The handprint idea didn't work so well








No comments:

Post a Comment