Thursday, September 26, 2013

Weekend in Pictures: Birthday Celebration, Walk to End Alzheimer's & Showering Sydney

Yes it is Thursday and I am a little late in my post :) But better late than never.
Last weekend was so much fun, I had a wonderful birthday get-together with some of my closest friends. We had dinner at the new Cantina Laredo and then ended the night karaoking!! Nicole did funky cold medina (she rocked it) and then her and I did Nelly's "Country Grammar". It was AWESOME! Saturday I got to participate in the Walk to End Alzheimer's in Memory of my best friend Trina's father Jim. It has been 1 year since he passed and it was such a beautiful day to honor him. Glad I was able to be a part of it with my mother and Sawyer. Sunday I attended a shower for my friend Anna and her soon to arrive little lady Sydney. It was the cutest little High Tea brunch that her sister-in-law Logan and best friend Katy planned. It was a beautiful afternoon and Anna got so many adorable little things!
Flaming Apple Pie, yes please!!
My happy birthday dance!



Cheers!

Elliot helped me celebrate too!! Only 5 weeks left!
Krissy and me
my love!
Team Appelquist
Flower for Jim




Me and Trina
He wouldn't pose with me :(
Mom and me
Playing with Grace
cuties!
coming in for the hug



Besties!
a few of the Appelquist Foundation Committee members representing!

Anna with Megan, due dates are only 1 week apart!
so cute & delicious!
Adorable "Bow" tree

JuliRose and me




No comments:

Post a Comment