Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sawyer Sings

There are certain moments as a parent that remind you why you wanted to be a parent, the first time they smile or say "luh you", start to walk or laugh out loud. It's moments like these that bring tears to your eyes and make any hard day worth it. Last night was one of those moments. As I was singing our normal songs for bed, Sawyer started to sing along. And not just to one song, but all the songs I sang...Jesus Loves Me, Take Me out to the Ballgame, Peace like a River and Twinkle, Twinkle. So I decided to get it on video so I will never forget it. I honestly cried like a little baby because I loved it so much. This is mostly for me but I thought I would share because he is such a little sweetie pie. Enjoy!
**please ignore my singing :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment