Friday, April 3, 2015

Kitchen Experiments: Trail Mix Smoothie

As I have mentioned before (see last kitchen experiments post here) I am a huge fan of B2 Café(Bambino’s) and stop in there at least once a week for a smoothie fix. John, Sawyer and I love the Trail Mix Active Smoothie, it is our favorite by far. I decided I would attempt creating the smoothie at home, to get our fix any day of the week. The one from B2 has mocha but I swapped and added a few healthy items. I think it is pretty darn close!


 INGREDIENTS (for 2 smoothie)

2 cups milk (we use local Ozark Mountain Creamery)
2 banana
½ cup PB2 powdered peanut butter
1 cup Granolove Peanut Butter Chocolate (Moka Java is also yummy)
2 tbsp. Chia Seed
3 tbsp. Flax Seed
Cinnamon (to taste)
1 tsp. honey


STEPS

  1.  Just throw all items in a blender and mix. If it is too runny a cup of ice blended will help thicken.
  2. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment