Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Great Daddy Surprise

For anyone that knows my husband, knows he is a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. He has never lived in Dallas or doesn't even have family there, however he did grow up in the 90s when they were super popular and had some of the all time greats (Deion Sanders, Emmit Smith, etc.). So at a very young age he was a follower and has loved them ever since. When the opportunity came up to go to a game, I knew I would do whatever it took to get him tickets and that is how the Great Daddy Surprise was born. I ordered some shirts for the boys, made a little movie trailer and signs, and then the boys and I hid in the bedroom to give John the best birtday gift ever (his words)....the chance to see America's team play at Jerry's World in December. It will also be a chance for us to have a small getaway sans kids for our 5 year wedding anniversary. It's a win-win. We will be traveling with my boss (#bossfriend) and her husband and from what I hear our seats are going to be quite the treat for Mr. Hamra. Don't worry, another post to come.

Check out my movie trailer: http://youtu.be/4IA6hDrHjcg

waiting patiently

I'm getting nervous!

still in shock!


birthday kisses

We also celebrated his birthday last weekend with 
friends at Missouri Spirits and Falstaff's.


A drink with a popsicle?!? Yes, please!



Cheers!



Girl's Win! Sort of


No comments:

Post a Comment