Friday, November 20, 2015

Baby Food Making

First taste of baby food, carrots
When Sawyer was a baby, my mother and I got together every week and made his baby food. We would visit the farmer's market or produce section at the grocery store and experiment with all different types of food for him.

Now that Scout is old enough to try foods, we have started the tradition again. We have already made carrots and sweet potatoes...he has approved of both. My mom found small containers at Dollar General (4 for $1) since I had thrown all Sawyer's out. They are the perfect size.

To  help other Moms out there who might be going through this same stage, I have compiled my entire list of baby food recipes in this one blog, in order.

For us, it saved money but also was comforting to know exactly what we are feeding our boys.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Have fun!

Carrots
http://www.hamratime.com/2012/06/adventures-in-baby-food-making-carrots.html

Sweet Potatoes

Squash & Green Beans



Apples

Plums


Cherries


Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment