We aren't huge Halloween fans but one thing I do love about this time of year is roasting pumpkin seeds from the pumpkin we carve. It is super easy and very nutritious. Check this out: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=82
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
1. Gather seeds from pumpkin and seperate from pulp
2. Rinse and drain seeds
3. Spread out evenly on cookie sheet(s) to dry for 24 hours
4. preheat oven to 250
5. In a large bowl coat seeds with olive oil and toppings - I used garlic salt and parmesan but just salt or even cinnamon sugar are delicious options too.
6. Return back to cookie sheet and bake for 60 minutes, stirring every 15-20 minutes.
7. Let cool completely before eating. If stored in an air tight container you can keep these bad boys for up to 3 months!!!