Friday, August 2, 2013

My Beautiful Hobby



I love jewelry, this is no secret. So, I have taken my old hobby of collecting jewelry to a new level and have decided to start selling it**. I am now a Chloe & Isabel merchandiser! Chloe + Isabel was founded only 2 years ago but was named one of the “20 Best Startups” by Insider Magazine. I discovered the brand while online and fell in love with it instantly! Their pieces were unique with a mix of modern and vintage, a style I have always been drawn too. Plus, they had price points I could afford. So I thought, why not? 
**I am still working full time, this will be my afterwork & on the weekends hobby!**

This is a new jewelry brand to Springfield, so I am excited to show you why I love them!

- Selective & exclusive in picking merchandisers (limit a few per area) 
- C+I Jewelry is hypoallergenic, nickel-free + lead safe
- Packaged in keepsake and gift-ready pouches perfect for storing your favorites
- Branded with Chloe + Isabel closures 
- Jewelry for every budget ($18-200)
- Life Time Guarantee

I am very excited for this opportunity and to share their beautiful pieces through the various Social Media outlets as well as in person. I would love to bring my collection over for a girl’s night/happy hour you name it! Or if you would prefer an online party, we can do that too. You will get free jewelry!

Want to see their jewelry, check out my online boutique:

They are having a 40% Sale too until August 13:

Here are some of my Favorites On Sale!




Here's a sample of some of the pieces I wore this week

I love this Leaf necklace (only $28!) and it doubles as a bracelet


If you book a Pop-up Party with me before Sunday August 4 
you could this amazing necklace and free jewelry!!


No comments:

Post a Comment