Thursday, October 10, 2013

Lost & Found's 2nd Annual Game Day

I am blown away daily at the generosity and big hearts that you can find in the Springfield community. Being a volunteer/supporter of Lost & Found Grief Center over the past 2 years has been such a blessing. I have gotten to volunteer and become friends with amazing philanthropists that care so much for the cause. As I posted last year, Game Day,  is an event that was created by the Lost & Found Young Ambassador Board (see post here: http://www.hamratime.com/2012/10/lost-founds-game-day.html).  I have been on this board since the creation, 2 years ago, and we have seen this event grow and become a signature fundraiser for the organization. We couldn't be happy with how it turned out and will start the planning for the 3rd Annual event in a few short months. The event was held at Springfield Brewing Company again as a watch party for Mizzou who played (and beat) Vanderbilt. John was a crazy raffle salesman again and with his other sellers managed to SELL OUT of raffle tickets. Once again, Trina and I built a mean balloon arch...I think we may be pros now.
Thanks for everyone who came out to help us raise money for Lost & Found (totals still coming in), we appreciate it so much!! See you next year!
For More Information on Lost & Found and their services: http://www.lostandfoundozarks.com/
The Balloon Arch Trina and I created
Young Ambassadors Erin, Logan, Trina and me
Mizzou Alumni Association provided some decor


My 2 favorite ladies

Megan looking amazing at 37 weeks
Now that's a Photo Bomb!!!
John giving away prizes throughout the night
Megan was kind enough to give her signed Helmet to my dad
A table of Raffle Tickets are no prizes :(

No comments:

Post a Comment