Tuesday, October 1, 2013

SHOP PINK: For Marilyn & Mel

Tomorrow marks three years since my Grandma Marilyn lost her fight with Cancer. It started off as Breast Cancer and eventually spread to Bone Cancer. I still think about her all the time and it is especially hard thinking about how much she would have loved Sawyer. I know she is looking down laughing at his cuteness! Even though I can't do much, I want to try to help in anyway I can to find a cure for this terrible disease and honor my wonderful Grandma. So to do my part, since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I will donate 10% of each item sold from my "Shop Pink" section on my Chloe and Isabel Online Boutique. My grandma would have worn any of these pieces, her favorite colors being pink & purple. I also am doing this for a wonderful friend Mel who fought breast cancer and WON! She is cancer-free and able to enjoy a wonderful life with her husband and sweet twins. I want to help other woman like Mel see more birthdays!!
My beautiful Grandma with her boys
Mel with her husband and adorable Twins!
Boobie bracelets for Mel!

I will donate all the funds raised to Susan G. Komen of Mid-Missouri to keep it local (http://www.komenmidmissouri.org/).
Help me honor all the woman who have fought so hard like my Grandma & Mel!

SHOP NOW AT www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/karihamra

Shop Pink Boutique is on my main boutique page

PURCHASE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PIECES AND 

10% WILL BE DONATED TO SUSAN G. KOMEN










1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you honey and I know grandma is too!

    ReplyDelete