Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Elliot's Newborn Photos

Miss Elliot is already 6 weeks old (today!) and she is getting prettier by the day. Her beautiful mother and my best friend Megan posted on her blog Elliot's newborn pics earlier this week, (by Meg White Photography) and I just had to share. They were taken a week after she was born, which already feels like forever ago.  It is so awesome to see Megan + Tim as parents, they are naturals and it ooks so wonderful on them. Tim you might want to keep her locked up, the boys are going to be lined up at the door (including my son!)

Here are just a couple of my favorites (I love them all!)
You can see a lot more on Megan + Tim's Blog: The Johnson Blurb

Look at that face!
Ahhh the cuteness!!!


So sweet!


Oh and had to share her looking so fabulous in the yellow 
head wrap I got her. It helped keep her little ears warm 
during her first encounter with snow!





No comments:

Post a Comment