Friday, December 6, 2013

Sawyer's 2nd Thanksgiving + Meeting with Santa

I am so behind on posts so I thought I would do a joint blog on Thanksgiving and our recent trip to meet Santa. Thanksgiving was excellent, got to spend it with my family and some of John's family (unfortunately not all) but I can't say the same for meeting Santa. We had a wonderful time getting to spend the day with John's mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law and our new nephew Kadien but Sawyer was NOT a fan of Mr. Claus. We did get a pretty cute photo that will be perfect to show his future girlfriends!
Sawyer's Turkey he made at school

Another Thanksgiving Craft Project
Lunch with John's Family at Hockory



Papa Sam, John and Sawyer
My handsome boys
Trying out the cupcakes
PLaying with Mimi's piano
Snuggling with Mimi
Getting tickled y Papa Sam

Dinner at my parents
Instead of pie, he wanted icecream

Grandpa teaching him the right way to eat Cool Whip

And now to watch Ralph

With Grandpa meeting Santa
Sawyer getting kisses from his cousin Kaiden
Festive Hat 
waiting our turn


With mommy he is okay
without mommy is he NOT okay
Some Big Whiskey's for lunch 
Being silly with dad

No comments:

Post a Comment