Friday, January 3, 2014

Low Key New Year + Christmas Round 5

This New Year was very low-key! I had a fun day with Sawyer while dad worked but I ended up getting a migraine in the afternoon.  I slept for a few hours and woke up to John and Sawyer playing and was even able to make it to midnight! John and I brought in the New Year with a bottle of champagne and the new series "Orange is the New Black". I was pretty bummed because I have spent the past 5 years with my bestie Megan, so this was the first year we didn't. We'll just have to pick it back up next year with our kiddos.
New Year's Day, we finally got together with John's mom and step-dad for our gift exchange. They got Sawyer some adorable clothes, books, bath alphabet set and his favorite...a Piggy Bank. They had been putting money into since they got it a few months back and all Sawyer wanted to do was take it out and put it back in. We got them a plaque with their wedding date since this year will be their 10 year anniversary!
Sawyer playing with his new 'puter from Grandpa Engel + Ann 
Breakfast with Stewart

He was very snugly all day
After my nap, I got to wake-up to these funny guys


Already learning to save
Sawyer is almost as big as Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment