Friday, March 7, 2014

40 under 40


I am very honored to have been selected to the 16th Annual Springfield Business Journal's 40 under 40 -2014 class. It is pretty humbling to see the other recipients and even have my name mentioned with theirs. It makes me uncomfortable to toot my own horn and honestly, I was completely surprised I received this award! This post is really just to congratulate all of the winners and to thank my amazing support team! It was great to have a cheering section at the awards ceremony last night, comprised of my husband, parents, two best friends Megan & Trina and even the wonderful Lost & Found crew. It means so much to me and I love you guys!!

To read my bio and all of the candidates:  http://sbj.net/main.asp?SectionID=48&SubSectionID=108&ArticleID=96391









No comments:

Post a Comment