Thursday, December 17, 2015

Holiday Festivities!

Last weekend was filled with fun festive celebrations for the holidays. Friday was my work Christmas Party at my boss Julie's house. Taking a group picture proved to be hilarious! Saturday morning was Breakfast with Santa which I help organize at the boys' school. Scout loved Santa!! Saturday afternoon was the Christmas parade in downtown Springfield. Sawyer loved it this year, he waved at every car that drove by and made sure to say "Merry Christmas" every time. He came home with quite the candy collection. Sunday we had our Annual Bestie Ornament painting at Firehouse pottery with Trina and Megan. John brought Scout by for a quick footprint ornament and Sawyer stayed with me to paint a few for the tree. Next year will be interesting with Scout and Baby Johnson #2 joining the group.
Corporate Services Team

Spirit Fingers!! 

Love how deep he is thinking about his gifts

Scout helped me at checkin
Grandma stopped by too
Tried to get a family picture, I think the boys were too tired.

Waiting for the parade to start


Batman!!!
All my adorable boys!



We ran into Miss Linda!


No comments:

Post a Comment