Monday, February 22, 2016

Sawyer's 4th Birthday Party

Yesterday I learned that trying to get photos of little boys and girls at a birthday party is practically impossible, however....I was able to capture some pretty fun moments from Sawyer's 4th celebration.
He wanted to have it again at Hammons Field Training Facility and this year we even had a bounce house and a surprise appearance from the Springfield Cardinals Mascots, Louis & Fetch! They totally got mobbed by the kids but were great sports. Scout had a blast too, enjoyed crawling around and seeing all the other kids playing. 

Check out and download all the Party Pics here: https://karitravels.shutterfly.com/4429

My mom made the most adorable Paw Patrol cake, that was a huge hit with the kids! I ordered some coordinating cookies from Stacey's Sweets in Ozark. 

Thank you to all Sawyer's friends and family for coming to help him celebrate. Also thanks to Scott with the cardinals and of course Louie & Fetch for their time. Sawyer was tuckered out after and could not stop talking about how much fun he had! I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I have a four year old!


























1 comment: