Here are more Sawyer Pics with the chicken & noodle recipe to follow...
|So alert and happy to have a Gma day|
|Aunt Amie came to play|
|Grandma & Grandpa Nelms|
|We're so in love!|
|Our new family|
Chicken & Noodles
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast - cut into chunks
1 egg, beaten
1 cup (or more) bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup olive oil
16 oz. linguini
1 stick butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp butter softened
1. Dip chicken in egg and then the breadcrumbs, coating it.
2. Heat oil in large skillet
3. Saute chicken until golden brown and cooked through
4. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon, set aside
5. Discard oil in skillet & wipe out
6. Cook pasta
7. While it cooks, melt a stick of butter in cleaned out skillet.
8. Add garlic, cook for 1 minute
9. Add chicken, lemon juice, salt & pepper
10. Toss to coat chicken with sauce but don't allow chicken cook further
11. Drain Pasta
12. Toss pasta with the 2 tablespoon butter
13. Spoon chicken & sauce over pasta and serve.